almond and blueberry smoothie
- ½ cup (80g) almonds
- 4 fresh dates (60g), pitted
- 2 cups (300g) frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 cups (500ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- black chia seeds, to serve
- Place the almonds and dates in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and place in blender. Add the blueberries and milk and blend until smooth. Add the ice and
blend until smooth. Divide between glasses and top with chia
seeds to serve. Makes 1L.
There are no comments for this entry yet.