green beans with french vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 120g green beans, trimmed and blanched
- Place the oil, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Place the vinaigrette in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the beans and cook for 1−2 minutes or until warmed through. Serve with the remaining vinaigrette on the side. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.