burnt butter almond ravioli
- 375g fresh spinach and ricotta ravioli
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup sage leaves
- 150g goat’s curd, to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, to serve
- Cook the ravioli in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the ravioli is cooking, place the butter, almond and sage in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook for 3–4 minutes or until nutty brown in colour. Add the ravioli and toss to coat.
- Divide the ravioli and goat’s curd between bowls. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4
TIP: We used fresh spinach and ricotta ravioli. If you can’t find fresh pasta, a plain dried variety will also work – follow the cooking times on the packet.
There are no comments for this entry yet.