cayenne and garlic chicken drumsticks
- 800g sebago (starchy) potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 lemon thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 (1.5kg) chicken drumsticks
- ⅓ cup (80g) crème fraîche
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Toss the potatoes in oil and salt and pepper and place on an oven tray.
- Place the cayenne, paprika, garlic, thyme, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Place on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Cook chicken and potatoes for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with the crème fraîche and lemon wedges. Serves 4
Photography: Chris Court
There are no comments for this entry yet.