salsa verde potatoes
- 12 baby new potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup dill leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Steam or boil the potatoes until tender. While the potatoes are cooking, place the mustard, lemon juice, parsley, dill, oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Toss the hot potatoes in the salsa verde and serve with roasted garlic baked chicken. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.