tiramisu swirl ice-cream waffle cones
- ¾ cup (135g) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) espresso coffee
- 8 store-bought sponge finger biscuits, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 litres store-bought vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 50g 70% dark chocolate, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed coffee beans
- 8 store-bought waffle cones
- Place the sugar and coffee in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil and cook for 5–6 minutes or until reduced and syrupy. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the chopped biscuits in a large bowl, drizzle with the coffee liqueur. Mix to combine. Add the ice-cream and mix to combine. Add the coffee syrup and gently fold to combine to create a swirled effect. Spoon into a 1-litre-capacity metal container and freeze for 3–4 hours or until firm.
- Place the chocolate and crushed coffee beans on a small plate. Scoop the ice-cream into the cones and dip in the chocolate mixture to serve. Makes 8
There are no comments for this entry yet.