blue cheese tart with roasted garlic
- 1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, cut into 4 squares
- 1 cup (200g) ricotta
- 75g blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sage leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten, for glazing
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 50g spinach leaves
- 1 cup chervil leaves
- sherry vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the pastry squares on an oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Using a small, sharp knife, score a 1cm border onto each pastry square. Divide the ricotta between the squares and top with the blue cheese and sage leaves. Sprinkle the tarts with salt and pepper. Brush the border of the pastry with the egg and cook for 15–20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Squeeze the garlic from its skin onto the tarts and top with the baby spinach and chervil. Drizzle with the sherry vinegar and oil to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.