pesto, white anchovy and mozzarella bruschetta
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for brushing and drizzling
- 8 white anchovies
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 2 x 100g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Place the rocket, pesto, oil, anchovies and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside. Brush each side of the bread lightly with oil and cook for 1–2 minutes each side. Rub each slice with garlic and top with the pesto mixture and mozzarella. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the chilli flakes to serve. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.