sticky sweet chilli baked ocean trout
- 1 cup (250ml) sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup (35g) grated dark palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass, bruised and halved
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 8 Thai lime leaves
- 800g side ocean trout, skin on
- micro (baby) coriander (cilantro) leaves, to serve
- steamed rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the sweet chilli sauce, palm sugar, ginger, lemongrass, vinegar and lime leaves in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes or until slightly reduced and syrupy.
- Place the fish on a large oven tray lined with non-stock baking paper and pour over the sweet chilli glaze. Cook for 16–18 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Top with the coriander and serve with the rice. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.