- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 4 slices prosciutto
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 x 125g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, extra
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Wrap tomatoes in prosciutto and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast for 10–15 minutes or until the prosciutto is crisp.
- Serve with the mozzarella and basil and drizzle with the vinegar and extra oil. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.