prawn and asparagus salad with caper dressing
- 10 cooked medium prawns (shrimp), peeled with tails intact
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon salted capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- cracked black pepper
To make the caper dressing, place the capers in a bowl and lightly crush with the back of a spoon. Add the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and pepper and stir to combine.
Arrange the asparagus, cucumber, prawns and mint on plates and spoon over caper dressing to serve. Serves 2.