- 500g green beans, trimmed
- 60g butter
- ⅓ cup (50g) chopped pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- cracked black pepper
- Place beans into a steamer and steam over boiling water until just tender.
- While the beans are steaming, place butter into a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Allow butter to simmer until light golden brown. Remove from heat and add pine nuts.
- Place beans in a serving bowl and pour over the brown butter. Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper and serve. Serves 6 as a side.
There are no comments for this entry yet.