cheat’s mascarpone and elderflower melting moments
- ½ cup (120g) mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 12 store-bought round shortbread biscuits
- 1½ tablespoons raspberry jam
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, to serve
- Place the mascarpone and cordial in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Place 6 of the biscuits, top-side down, on a work surface and top with the mascarpone mixture.
- Place the remaining biscuits, top-side down, on a work surface and spread with the jam.
- Sandwich the biscuits together and dust with icing sugar to serve. Makes 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.