- ⅓ cup (80ml) espresso, cooled
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch schnapps
- 1 x 200g store-bought vanilla sponge cake, cut into 8 rounds
- ⅔ cup (240g) thick store-bought caramel or dulce de leche
- ¾ cup (180ml) single (pouring) cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Place the coffee and schnapps in a shallow dish and stir to combine. Dip 4 of the sponge rounds into the coffee mixture and place in the bases of 4 x 1¼-cup-capacity (310ml) bowls.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of the caramel. Divide half the cream between the bowls. Dip the remaining sponge rounds in the coffee mixture and divide between the bowls.
- Top each with the remaining caramel and cream to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.