burrata, balsamic and chilli spaghetti
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 400g spaghetti
- ¼ cup (60ml) caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 250g burrata, torn
- micro (baby) purple basil, to serve
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until golden brown and crisp. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, garlic mixture and remaining oil and toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the burrata, basil, salt and pepper to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.