cheesy chat jacket potatoes
- 1kg chat (baby) potatoes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon thyme sprigs
- ¾ cup (90g) finely grated gruyere cheese
- ¾ cup (90g) finely grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (120g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the potatoes in a roasting tray, rub with the salt and bake for 30 minutes. Using the back of a kitchen spoon, press down on the potatoes until squashed.
- Place the butter and garlic in a jug and mix to combine, pour over the potatoes, top with the thyme and toss to coat.
- Place the cheeses in a bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the potatoes.
- Return the potatoes to the oven and cook for a further 10–12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Place the sour cream and chives in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle with oil and serve with the potatoes. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.