- 1 cup (24g/¾ oz) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup (16g/½ oz) mint leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml/2 fl oz) lemon juice
- 2 green onions (scallions), trimmed and chopped
- ¾ cup (210g/7½ oz) plain Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ½ small clove garlic
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the parsley, mint, lemon juice, onion, yoghurt and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
TIPS + TRICKS
+The green dressing has a great burst of fresh flavours and will give any dish a real zing – perfect to add to any salad or dish that needs a little lift to finish!
+This dressings will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.