agnolotti pasta salad with ricotta
- ⅓ cup dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 500g four cheese agnolotti or ravioli
- ½ cup (120g) ricotta
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Greek basil leaves, to serve
- Place the dill, parsley, basil, vinegar and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and add to the herb mixture. Toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta mixture between bowls and top with the ricotta, salt and pepper. Top with Greek basil leaves to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.