easy molten chocolate brownie cookies
- 1 packet donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
each packet contains
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks
- Following the packet mix instructions, combine the brownie mix, melted butter and eggs. Add the chocolate chunks and mix to combine. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 140°C (325°F). Line 2 large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of the brownie mixture into balls and place in the freezer for 10–20 minutes.
- In batches, place 6 brownie balls on each the prepared tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until the brownie is just set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve. Makes 16
There are no comments for this entry yet.