- 1 packet donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie mix+
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (60ml) pedro ximénez sherry++
- donna hay cocoa, for dusting+++
each packet contains:
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks++++
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan-forced).
- Following the packet mix instructions, mix the brownie mix, melted butter and eggs to make the brownie batter. Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 20cm square cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the brownie is set. Allow the brownies to cool in the tin completely.
- Crumble the brownie into a bowl. Add the pedro ximénez sherry and mix until combined.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the brownie mix into balls and place on a tray. Dust with cocoa to coat. Store truffles in the refrigerator and remove 5 minutes before serving. Makes 24
+ donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie baking mix is available from Woolworths, Coles and donnahay.com
++ To make these truffles kid friendly, you can replace the pedro ximénez sherry with ¼ cup (60ml) milk.
+++ donna hay cocoa is available from Woolworths and donnahay.com
++++ For this recipe, omit the chocolate chunks and keep for another baking creation.
Photography: Chris Court
where to buy the donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie
where to buy the donna hay cocoa
There are no comments for this entry yet.