cinnamon sugar pancakes
- 1 packet donna hay vanilla bean pancakes mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 25g butter, melted
- 1 cup (220g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- melted butter, extra
- Following the packet instructions, shake your pancake bottle to loosen the mix. Break the egg into a cup and whisk with a fork until combined. Remove the cap from the bottle (don’t misplace the cap) and tip the egg into the pancake mix.
- Add the milk and butter to the pancake mix, replace the bottle cap and secure tightly. Turn the bottle upside down and shake until all the ingredients are combined into a smooth thick batter.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour ¼-cupfuls of the batter into the pan. Leave room between pancakes for spreading and flipping.
- Cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Brush each side of your pancakes with melted butter and toss in the cinnamon sugar to serve. Makes 8
There are no comments for this entry yet.