raspberry cheesecake brownie
- 1 packet donna hay molten chocolate chunk brownie mix
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 285g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- ¼ cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (60g) raspberries
- 1 sachet brownie mix
- 1 sachet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 140°C (325°f). Lightly grease a 20cm square tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Following the packet mix instructions, mix the brownie mix, melted butter and eggs to make the brownie batter. Add the chocolate chunks and mix to combine. Place Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
- To make the raspberry cheesecake, place the cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a food processor and blend until smooth. Place spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie batter and swirl with a butter knife and top with raspberries.
- Bake for 45–50 minutes or until the brownie is just set. Set the brownie aside to cool in the tin for 10 minutes.
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.