char-grilled corn with
mayonnaise, pecorino, cayenne and mint
- 4 corncobs, husks pulled back and tied
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (20g) finely grated pecorino
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- micro (baby) mint leaves, to serve
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high. Brush the corn with oil, then cook, turning, for 12–15 minutes or until charred.
- Spread the corncobs with the mayonnaise and sprinkle with the cheese, cayenne, salt and pepper. Top with the mint and serve with the extra mayonnaise. Makes 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.