cinnamon swirl pancake bake
- 1 packet donna hay vanilla bean pancakes mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 25g butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a 20cm x 30cm baking dish.
- Following the packet instructions, shake your pancake bottle to loosen the mix. Break the egg into a cup and whisk with a fork until combined. Remove the cap from the bottle (don’t misplace the cap) and tip the egg into the pancake mix.
- Add the milk and butter to the pancake mix, replace the bottle cap and secure tightly. Turn the bottle upside down and shake until all the ingredients are combined into a smooth thick batter. Pour into the prepared dish.
- To make the cinnamon swirl, combine the maple syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon and drizzle over the pancake batter.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes or until cooked.
- Drizzle with extra maple syrup and serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.