- 4 eggs, separated
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup (65g) cottage cheese
- 100g hot-smoked trout, flaked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
- 1 cup mustard cress leaves
- Preheat grill (broiler) to high. Place the egg yolks, salt and pepper
- in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Place the eggwhites in a large bowl and, using hand-held beaters, whisk until stiff peaks form. Add the eggwhites to the yolk mixture and gently fold to combine.
- Heat the oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the egg mixture and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the base
- is golden. Place under the grill (broiler) and cook for 1 minute or until lightly golden. Top with the cottage cheese, trout, avocado, watercress, mustard cress, salt and pepper to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.