scrambled eggs with smoked salmon fingers
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 20g unsalted butter
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 100g goat’s curd
- 100g (4 slices) smoked salmon
- ¼ cup dill leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the egg, cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Spread the toast with the goat’s curd, top with the smoked salmon and cut into fingers. Top with the dill and serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4
Love the simplicity