apple coconut bircher
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 2 Envy™️ apples, roughly grated+
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (60ml) light agave or maple syrup
- flaked almonds, coconut yoghurt and thinly sliced Envy™️ apples, to serve
- Place the oats, chia, apple, coconut milk, coconut water, vanilla and agave syrup into a bowl and mix to combine. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve, place the apple coconut bircher into serving bowls and top with flaked almonds, spoonful’s of coconut yoghurt and thinly sliced apple. Serves 4
+ You can find Envy™️ apples at Woolworths supermarkets and gourmet grocers.
++ Store the bircher in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
There are no comments for this entry yet.