- 2 large heirloom or vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 x 100g buffalo mozzarella
- ½ cup (80g) black olives
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
- Place a saucepan of water over high heat and bring to the boil. Place the tomatoes in the water for 30 seconds, remove and place in a bowl of iced water until cool. Peel away the tomato skins.
- Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and basil on serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Serve with crusty bread. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.