chai rice pudding
- 1 cup (200g) arborio rice
- 1 litre milk
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
- 2 chai tea bags
- double (thick) cream, to serve
- Place the rice, milk, sugar, vanilla bean and seeds and tea bags in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until the rice is just soft.
- Remove the lid and cook for a further 10–15 minutes, or until thickened and creamy. Remove the tea bags and vanilla bean and serve with the double cream. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.