cheat’s pumpkin and smoked mozzarella pizzas
- 100g butternut pumpkin, peeled and seeded
- 2 Lebanese flatbreads
- ⅓ cup (90g) store-bought caramelised onion relish
- ½ cup (125g) goat’s curd
- 200g smoked mozzarella, torn
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- cracked black pepper
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
- basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the pumpkin into thin ribbons and set aside.
- Place each flatbread on a large baking tray and spread with the caramelised onion. Top with the pumpkin, goat’s curd and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with oil and cook for 6–8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with pepper and top with rocket and basil leaves to serve. Makes 2.
+ Smoked mozzarella is available from selected delicatessens and cheese stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.