choc-hazelnut coffee mousse
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 1 cup (330g) chocolate-hazelnut spread
- ¼ cup (15g) instant coffee granules
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- Place the mascarpone and chocolate-hazelnut spread in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the coffee and cream in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk to soft peaks. Add the mascarpone mixture and whisk for 30 seconds to stiff peaks.
- Spoon into 4 x 1½-cup-capacity (375ml) bowls and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Serves 4.
Important: If making in the UK, use double cream or whipping cream (NOT single cream).