chocolate chunk and peanut butter swirl brownie
- 1 carton Molten Choc Chunk Brownie
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped and melted
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup (95g) smooth peanut butter
each carton contains:
- brownie mix
- chocolate chunks
- Follow the packet mix instructions.
- Spoon over dollops of the peanut butter and swirl into batter using a butter knife. Bake for 45–55 minutes or until the brownie is set. Allow the to cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Slice and serve warm or leave to cool completely in the tin before serving. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.