chocolate shortbread slice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- 400g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 175g store-bought plain shortbread biscuits
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- Line an 8cm x 20cm loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the cream, chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Pour one-third of the chocolate mixture into the tin.
- Arrange half the shortbread biscuits in the tin. Pour half the remaining chocolate mixture over the shortbread. Repeat with the remaining shortbread and chocolate and smooth the top. Refrigerate for 3–4 hours or until set.
- Remove the slice from the tin and dust with cocoa. Slice, using a hot knife, to serve. Serves 8–10
There are no comments for this entry yet.