chocolate shortbread slice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) single (pouring) cream
- 450g dark chocolate, chopped
- 130g butter, chopped
- 250g store-bought shortbread biscuits, roughly chopped
- cocoa, for dusting
- Place the cream, chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place the biscuits in a mixing bowl, pour over two-thirds of the chocolate and stir to coat. Spoon into a 20cm-square tin lined with non-stick baking paper and pour over the remaining chocolate mixture. Tap the sides of the tin to remove any bubbles. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Remove from tin, dust with cocoa and cut into squares to serve. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.