aperol spritz granita
- 1 cup (250ml) Aperol
- 1 cup (250ml) prosecco
- ¾ cup (180ml) light agave syrup
- 1 cup (250ml) soda water
- 1½ cup (375ml) orange juice
- 1 orange, sliced, to serve
- Place the aperol, prosecco, agave, soda water and orange juice into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into a metal container and freeze for 3 hours or overnight until just set.
- To serve, rake the granita with a fork. Serve in glasses with slices of orange. Serves 4
Photography: Con Poulos
There are no comments for this entry yet.