cheat’s hazelnut and chocolate fudge
- 350g dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons single (pouring) cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (210g) hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- Line a 20cm square slice tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the chocolate, condensed milk, cream and vanilla in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5–6 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- Add half the hazelnuts and stir to combine. Pour into the tin. Top with the remaining hazelnuts and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Remove the fudge from the tin and slice into pieces to serve. Makes 20
There are no comments for this entry yet.