lemon and blueberry ginger nut tarts
- 250g store-bought ginger nut (ginger snap) biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) single (pouring) cream
- 1 cup (320g) store-bought lemon curd
- 125g blueberries, to serve
- Line each of 6 x ½-cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins with 2 strips of non-stick baking paper. Place the biscuits and butter in a food processor and process until fine. Place ¼-cup (60ml) portions of the biscuit mixture into each tin, pressing into the base and sides using the back of a spoon. Freeze for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Place the cream in a medium bowl and whisk until soft peaks form.
- Use the baking paper to help you remove the tart cases from the tins. Fill each case with the cream and top with the lemon curd and blueberries to serve. Makes 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.