pear, maple, quinoa and coconut crumbles
- 6 small ripe green (William) pears (800g), peeled, cored and chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup
- ½ cup (40g) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (100g) quinoa flakes+
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, extra
- natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the pear and maple syrup in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine. Divide the pear mixture between 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) ovenproof ramekins and place on a baking tray. Place the coconut, quinoa flakes, butter and extra maple syrup in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon the crumble over the pears and bake for 15–20 minutes or until the pears are soft and the crumble is golden. Serve with yoghurt. Makes 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.