raspberry and rose petal rocky road
- 28 large square marshmallows
- 800g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon slivered pistachios
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries, crushed+
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals++
- Arrange the marshmallows side-by-side in a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Pour over the chocolate and gently tap the tin. Sprinkle with the pistachio, raspberry and rose petals.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Cut into bars to serve. Makes 28
TIPS + TRICKS:
+ Find freeze-dried raspberries in gourmet food stores.
++ Find dried rose petals in selected delis and cake decorating stores.
+++ You can store rocky road in a cool, dark place for up to one week.
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.