raspberry, thyme and lemonade popsicles
- 2½ cups (625ml) old-fashioned lemonade
- 1 teaspoon juniper berries
- ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 16 small sprigs lemon thyme
- Place ½ cup (125ml) of the lemonade, juniper berries and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Set aside to cool completely.
- Strain the mixture into a medium jug and add the remaining lemonade. Pour into 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml)popsicle moulds.
- Divide the raspberries and lemon thyme between the moulds. Cover with aluminium foil and insert a popsicle stick into each mould.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen. Remove from the moulds and serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.