honey and ricotta cheesecake tarts
- ⅓ cup (80g) fresh ricotta
- 75g cream cheese, chopped and softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 x 8.5cm store-bought tart shells
- ½ teaspoon dried lavender+
- 1 teaspoon white (granulated) sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the ricotta, cream cheese, egg, honey and vanilla in a small food processor and process until smooth. Pour into the tart shells.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 8 minutes or until just set. Set aside to cool.
- Place the lavender and sugar in a small bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle the tarts with the lavender sugar and drizzle with extra honey to serve. Makes 6
+ Edible dried lavender is available from health food stores and tea stores.
There are no comments for this entry yet.