chicken, coriander and chilli jam dumplings
- 300g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon Asian chilli jam
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 10 Peking duck pancake wrappers, thawed+
- 1 egg, beaten
- chilli oil, black vinegar and micro (baby) basil leaves, to serve
- Place the chicken, chilli jam, coriander, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place 1 tablespoon of the filling in the centre of a pancake. Brush the edge with the egg and pinch together to seal. Repeat with the remaining filling and pancakes.
- Place the dumplings, in batches, in a steamer lined with non-stick baking paper. Place over a wok or large frying pan filled with simmering water and steam for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with chilli oil, black vinegar and micro basil. Makes 10
+ Peking duck pancake wrappers are available in the freezer section of Asian grocers.
There are no comments for this entry yet.