baked red chicken curry
- 8 x 125g chicken thigh fillets, skin on
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought Thai red curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- coriander (cilantro) and basil leaves, snow pea (mange tout)
- tendrils or shoots and lime wedges, to serve
- steamed greens and jasmine rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken, skin-side up, in a heavy-based ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine the curry paste, coconut milk, stock and fish sauce and pour over the chicken. Add the lime leaves, cover with a lid and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 20–25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Sprinkle with the coriander, basil, snow pea tendrils and serve with lime wedges, steamed greens and jasmine rice. Serves 4
Simple and delicious! Will definitely make this again