chargrilled lime and coriander fish tacos
- 800g firm white fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ⅓ cup (80g) sour cream
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Place the fish, lime rind, coriander, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Thread onto 10 metal skewers. Place the avocado, lime juice, sour cream, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat a lightly greased chargrill pan over high heat. Cook the skewers for 2–3 minutes each side or until lightly charred and cooked through. Divide the skewers and tortillas between plates. Sprinkle with jalapeño and pepper and serve with the avocado mixture. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.