chipotle chicken and pickleback slaw tacos
- 2 cups (160g) shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup dill pickles, reserving ¼ cup (60ml) pickling liquid
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 cups (480g) shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ cup (80g) chipotle chillies in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup (80g) sour cream
- 8 small flour tortillas
- micro (baby) coriander leaves, to serve
- Place the cabbage, pickling liquid, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Place the chicken, chilli and maple syrup in a separate medium bowl and mix to combine. Divide the slaw, dill pickles, chicken and sour cream between tortillas and top with the coriander to serve. Serves 4.
+ You can use poached chicken breast, leftover roast chicken meat or store-bought roast chicken meat in this recipe.
There are no comments for this entry yet.