corned beef in broth
with salsa verde
- 1 quantity corned beef+
- 1 tablespoon salted capers, rinsed
- ⅓ cup mint leaves
- ⅓ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 anchovies
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup (125ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- To make the salsa verde, roughly chop the capers, mint, parsley and anchovies. Place in a bowl with the garlic and oil and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Slice the beef into 12 thick slices and place into serving bowls with the carrots and onions. Ladle over the broth and top with salsa verde to serve. Serves 6
There are no comments for this entry yet.