crispy-skinned lemon chicken
with pearl couscous, roasted tomatoes and zucchini
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, skin on and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs oregano
- 2 small zucchini (courgettes) (200g), sliced
- 275g truss cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (165g) pearl couscous
- ¼ cup (65g) store-bought pesto
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken, half the oil, the salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Place the chicken, skin-side up, on a large oven tray and roast for 10 minutes. While the chicken is roasting, place the remaining oil, the lemon zest, garlic, oregano and zucchini in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Turn the chicken and add the zucchini mixture to the tray. Roast for a further 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cooked for a further 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the couscous in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 6–8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the pesto and roasted zucchini and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken and tomatoes. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.