with whipped horseradish lemon butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 200g small snapper fillets
- ¼ cup (35g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- watercress and lemon wedges, to serve
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped and softened
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup (95g) store-bought horseradish cream
- To make the horseradish butter, place the butter, salt, lemon rind and horseradish in a bowl. Using electric beaters, beat for 1–2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Dust the snapper in the flour. Cook the snapper, skin-side down, for 2–3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further minute or until cooked through. Divide between plates and serve with the watercress, lemon wedges and horseradish butter. Serves 2
There are no comments for this entry yet.