smoked paprika and green olive salmon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin off
- ¼ cup (40g) Sicilian (green) olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (400ºF). Mix to combine the paprika, chilli, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Divide the lemon between 4 sheets of non-stick baking paper and top with the salmon. Spoon over the chilli sauce and fold over the edges of the paper to enclose the salmon. Carefully transfer parcels to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with the olives and basil to serve. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.