- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 24 medium green (raw) prawns (shrimp), peeled, tails left intact
- 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- sea salt flakes
- Heat four small pans on the stovetop over medium heat. Divide the oil, butter, garlic and chilli flakes between the pans and cook for 1 minute or until the butter melts. Reduce the heat to low.
- Divide the prawns, parsley and a little salt between the pans and cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until the prawns are cooked through. Serve in pans with slices of crusty fresh bread or baguette. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.