korma and coconut chicken skewers
- ½ cup (150g) korma curry paste
- 400g can coconut milk
- 800g chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into 2cm thick slices
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- store-bought naan bread, natural Greek-style (thick)
- yoghurt and micro (baby) mint, to serve
- Place the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate. Preheat grill (broiler) to high. Thread the chicken onto 8 metal skewers.
- Place on a lightly greased oven tray and cook for 15 minutes or until charred and cooked through. Serve with the naan bread, yoghurt, mint and pepper. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.